Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, first post here.

The question is in the title, I ordered my e208 a couple of weeks ago, Yellow GT Premium /w Sunroof, the dealer has told me the build should be mid-September, with delivery at the end of September.

Now I'm in that awkward period where my current car doesn't feel like mine anymore (private reg has been removed), but the new toy isn't here for me to play with, perfect time to plan all those things I'm going to change.

One thing I'm really worried about is that gloss black interior, as nice as it looks, my missus has a Mazda 3 with it, that car is only 8 months old and already it's scratched up. I can't seem to find anything where anyone has actually tackled wrapping it to see how hard it is to dismantle.

Anyone on here done it?

·
Registered
74 Posts
ive had my 2008 since December done 16k miles and the black gloss is horrible they scratches every where looks crap.

wrapping it is a interesting idea never though about it if you do decide to do it send a pic over 😀

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I owned my initial e208 for a year and no damage.

I have a micro fibre cloth in the little cubby hole and just wipe it over every now and then

dunno how people can make such a mess of cars tbh

JJ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts