Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 31 Posts

· Registered
599 Posts
Mine has worked at least as well as any car app I have used, probably a little better but I've only had Nissan and VW apps so the bar isn't set too high
I had a new Volvo before this and the app on that was great. It worked 100% of the time, kept a trip log of mileage and fuel used (great for business use). Remote start and climate were spot on, perfectly reliable and the ability to see where the car was on a map was useful and my insurance company treated that as a tracker so reduced my premium. I could also see if a tyre had gone flat overnight, if the screenwash was low, what the temperature was at the car and if a service was due and if it was, book it directly from the app.

I'm not hating on the ID3, I love mine even with the 0564 software, but the app is crap and unreliable and there is a way to go yet. What I do know is that it's a new product so will give it time and when it comes to change the car in 3 or 4 years, I will see if progress has been made or not and that will influence my next purchase.

1 - 1 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.