Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Peugeot E-208
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or has everyone else’s App gone tits up this morning? Mines been fine for several weeks now until today when it’s stuck showing when I took it off charge yesterday. Won’t update home or charger pages and I’m guessing I won’t be able to set the preconditioning via the app either. I knew it was getting too good to be true.
Another thought, if it’s OK for other people then what would explain that? Would different app installs get routed to different (fecked) servers?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Tim,I think it's the car'sconnection that is the issue. Because I was out driving 630 km last weekend and everything was rubbish that day. YOu see on the cars navigation screen if it's connected or not. If it is, it has a TomTom logo at the bottom right and you get camera warnings and traffic warnings etc,but if it's offline, it says TMC where it should say TomTom.

So I was driving first about 100 km, then to a quick pee break and during the first 100 km, the cars nav failed to be connected. But after that quick break it showed Tomtom and was online... for about 5 minutes, then for the rest of the 530 km left, it just refused to work.

At the same time the app also refused to show me charge status or to pre-cool the car, Nothing was working, so I think its related.

The problem is probably crappy Peugeot servers, so when the fail to work, both eh app fail to work and the connected services in the car like Navigation extras.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts