Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems the App has been updated rather substantially for the Kia, whole new app with more features by the look of it

so fingers crossed the Hyundai Bluelink version should not be far behind.

the oldone has been fairly stable recently but upgrades and extra features are always welcome

·
Registered
68 Posts
I hope the performance is improved. I have a similar app for my Mercedes and the Hyundai one is very slow in comparison

·
Registered
362 Posts
I seem to remember a post saying that there was a large update due in May and with the Blue link logins ending at the end of may and only the my Hyundai accounts working I was checking each day at the end of May for new updates. I signed up for the beta test program and have not seen any update yet. Looking forward to see what we get.

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
I seem to remember a post saying that there was a large update due in May and with the Blue link logins ending at the end of may and only the my Hyundai accounts working I was checking each day at the end of May for new updates. I signed up for the beta test program and have not seen any update yet. Looking forward to see what we get.
That was just a change to the login at the end of May, I'm on the Beta channel as well and the last app update was in March.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts