Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In our MINI we had some fantastic mesh visors that folded down flat into a tiny bag and "popped out" into the exact shape to snugly fit in the rear and two rear side windows. These are great for when you have kids (and I presume animals) in the back.

Kids are moaning now the sun is low and bright and hot, and I can't seem to find something similar for the LEAF. Do Nissan sell these, or are they on the aftermarket at all?

Thanks.

·
Ampera aka IGOR
3,434 Posts
In Oz my niece had window 'socks' only suitable for rear doors though. You opened the door and slid a stretchy fabric pocket down over the door frame and closed the door.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I used www.uvcarshades.co.uk for my Volvo and they are great, perfect fit, can still open the windows and they give the car the look of tints from the outside.

They don't seem to have leaf ones but maybe if we could get a few requests together they would make some.

+1 set for me

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are more or less exactly what MINI supplied OEM, aside from you didn't really need to clip them (although they had velcro you could use) and they "twisted and folded" into a tiny bag, but those are certainly very close and exactly the type of thing I mean.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I just searched for "Nissan Leaf Blind" and all I got was those daft news stories about running down blind people because they can't hear you coming - doh!

·
Super Moderator
7,453 Posts
I just searched for "Nissan Leaf Blind" and all I got was those daft news stories about running down blind people because they can't hear you coming - doh!
It's no laughing matter, I've killed four people already this week.

·
Registered
Nissan LEAF 24kWh; Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV
343 Posts
I just checked with them (online chat facility) - they cannot supply the tailored blinds for the LEAF it seems.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts