Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An interview with Dale in the Independent has this little gem as well as a lot of other info.

"Vince saw the email as a “declaration of war” and secured an injunction to block them from proceeding. Since then, they’ve been at each other’s throats.

But when we greet each other, he’s got some news: the dispute has gone to mediation, with both sides keen to avoid a courtroom trial.

“They say they’ve put in a new team, the old team were ‘misaligned’, and now they’re trying to put it right,” says Vince. He appears bemused. “It’s a very strange situation we’ve got ourselves in – we should all be on the same side. We’ve done a lot of work with the electric highway; they’ve done a lot of work with their electric car. We should get on.”

Full article here http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/dale-vince-interview-the-100m-hippy-with-wind-in-his-turbines-and-quorn-in-his-burgers-9588062.html

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
Let's hope so. Although I don't think the Electric Highway and Supercharger network should always run side-by-side, hand-in-hand because I think there's a lot of potential away from motorway services, and a lot of limitations at motorway services that I'd hope Tesla could exploit and show another angle on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts