Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my Ampera serviced at Arnold Clarke, Manchester for the past five years and always received the Vauxhall Service Club discounts

Took it in today for 5th service and mot and when I received the invoice, no discounts were shown. When I queried this, I was told that they don't participate in the service club scheme any more.

I don't know if this is just an Arnold Clarke thing, or are other dealers opting out of the service club?

My next nearest dealer is Pentagon Sheffield which is a 100 mile round trip. Think next year I'll have to check if Pentagon still discount for service club members and decide if it's worth driving the extra distance!

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
I think the Service Club is an optional thing that dealers can join if they wish, or not. I have a feeling last year when I was in Bellinger's in Wantage, they said they were no longer part of it, but were running their own equivalent. Might have got my wires crossed though!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It would need to be an Ampera dealer. Other Vauxhall dealers wont/cant touch them.

Its probably irrelevant now, as I expect to sell the car before next January when its next service is due.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I think the Service Club is an optional thing that dealers can join if they wish, or not. I have a feeling last year when I was in Bellinger's in Wantage, they said they were no longer part of it, but were running their own equivalent. Might have got my wires crossed though!
I recently had my 6th service at Bellingers and also had some repair work, new door mirror indicator and rear discs done. They are still doing the 25 percent discount, whatever they are calling it I'm very grateful it's still going.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
If you look in the Ampera forum :rolleyes: you'll find lists of Ampera dealers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts