Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Just one more car with tiny little range and then back on The petrol, in my eyes the BMWi3 is better longer range before your back on petrol. But I'm not a fan of any of them really. Bring on the gen3

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
It's a top of the range premium model. 40% compared to what?
"The A3 Sportback E-tron looks identical to its conventional A3 counterpart and starts at 37,900 euros ($51,700) in Germany. That’s 15,100 euros more than the base gasoline-powered version of the A3."
Obviously that doesn't take into account spec differences, as we all know that EVs/Hybrids tend to have more nice bells and whistles.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
The VW e up dose not have a very good spec. But the golf is mad with tek like radar sounds cool to say your car has radar lol

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
The A3 e-Tron is fully loaded with goodies, so it should be compared with a top spec A3, not the base gasoline powered one. I crawled all over one at the Goodwood FOS today. Very nice car - but it looks pretty much exactly like a standard A3 inside and out, and I guess I like my EVs to look a bit more 'new tech' :)

·
Global Cooler
215 Posts
That's one reason I like the A3 e-tron. Unless it's attached to a charger, it looks perfectly normal.
I don't want a car that looks like it was designed as a Sci-Fi movie prop.
As a friend said "Is that the electric one that looks like a proper car ?"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts