Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Alessandro Giuseppe Antonio Anastasio Volta
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote in Audi speak,

"With the Q4 e-tron, Audi is presenting a true all-rounder – it is a confident companion for everyday life and leisure, and is suitable in every way as a household’s main car. At 4,590 millimeters (15.1 ft) long, 1,865 millimeters (6.1 ft) wide, and 1,613 millimeters (5.3 ft) high, the exterior dimensions of the Q4 e-tron place it in the larger compact SUV segment. The architecture of the modular electric drive system (MEB) on which the compact electric SUV from Audi is based enables a completely new division of space."

Same platform as ID.4 etc

Audi unveils the interior of the Q4 e-tron electric SUV with impressive head-up display, and more - Electrek

·
Registered
iD.3 Family, Stonewashed Blue, Heatpump, Ankoya Alloys.
236 Posts
I'm really interested in seeing the interior space. I am looking to replace my Q7 with something that has decent interior rear space for the family. I have given up on getting a decent 7 seat EV unfortunately. I did spec up a Model X but the delivery was listed as '2022' No other details and I have since read that it could even be early 2023 before they are delivered to right hand drive markets! The present large etron looks great but the range does put me off a little bit. The Q4 could be a good compromise for space/range if it is like the ID4/Enyaq.

·
Registered
2021 Tesla Model 3 LR
1,045 Posts
So maybe that’s why the interior of the ID4 is a bit low rent. To up-sell people into the Audi. And for those who find the Audi gaudy, there’s the Enyaq. They’ve got all bases covered I guess, but I’d still prefer a VW with a nice interior.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.