Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,,
I have just read the latest issue of Auto Express with its 34 page special on electric cars.
It is a positive piece about electric cars, but does anybody actually proof read and check facts before it is put onto the page.
Simple things like 3kw chargers are the slowest and run off a 3 pin plug.
Renault only sell battery cars with battery lease.
In the introduction, it says the i3 is a PHEV, then not mentioning the BEV, but it does clarify the situation a bit later in the piece mobdro lucky patcher kodi.
They also talk to the London Fire Brigade about their use of the i3 REx, and how, like the vast majority of owners, the fuel tank is barely ever filled up.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
You say it is the latest issue, but in your thread title you give a date of 30th Aug 2017 !!

If you have picked up a 2017 issue, the errors are probably typical of the time, but we are more enlightened now.

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT-Line Rapid Charge
1,983 Posts
You say it is the latest issue, but in your thread title you give a date of 30th Aug 2017 !!

If you have picked up a 2017 issue, the errors are probably typical of the time, but we are more enlightened now.
Note the Indian flag below OP's name. It may be the newest issue they've seen.

·
Registered
156 Posts
To be fair to the OP, the point he is making about Auto Express journalism standards is fair. I have been reading read it off and on for the last 20 years, and the quality is at the low end of the magazine market.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm sure plenty of people will consider the Velar vs Macan, but they are so different as to make rankings pointless. You either want something dynamic to drive like the Macan or something a bit bigger to waft along in like the Velar. Chalk and cheese. The X5 is an odd comparison too, I would have thought X3 was more in line with the Macan. Again people seriously considering the X5 are likely to find the Macan too small. I haven't read the review and maybe all the pros and cons of each car are neatly laid out, but they usually just state the obvious. I find these magazine reviews increasingly dull and predictable. But I was a little surprised to see the Macan come out on top. I presume they just enjoyed hooning around in it the most!

shareit apk vidmate apk pc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts