@GazC Yes, it is still brand new and just under 150 miles so far. Great car, super smooth. I am getting 35/36 miles on EV, even in the cold.
Here are my first thoughts I posted somewhere else;
1. Car is nice and smooth. It's quiet as well. It's not a rolls Royce so expectations shouldn't be at that level. In EV mode you don't really notice the gear changes.
2. Very comfortable! Suspension is not too firm, yes you feel holes but again it's not a rolls Royce.
3. The infotainment system is great. Easy to go around menus. Android auto is a piece of cake. The screen is nice and bright. The sound system is amazing. Loud and full of bass. I've set the bass on 4 and you can still feel it (max 10).
4. It's a shame the heating is powered by the ICE engine but the car drives in EV with the engine heating the car up and charging the battery (not turning the wheels). Reduces the efficiency but it's idling so not too bad.
5. Engine is loud and very revvy. You hear it when it turns on and it is really notifiable. Maybe because you're so used to the quiet ev most the time.
6. The climate control is good but very confusing. It doesn't stick on the zone you selected and keeps changing to auto windscreen heat. Not sure how to stop it! Anyone know how?
7. The car gets the 36 mile range with normal gentle driving. The 28 magazines say doesn't seem right unless they put their foot down (car not.made for that). It's not the most powerful electric motor and you feel it on the hills but it's sufficient. Cruises well in electric at 50mph.
8. Seats seems to recognise someone sitting in it without a seatbelt and beeps. Good for stubborn kids but what if you put a box on the seat? Hopefully it doesn't drive everyone mad.
9. The reverse camera isn't as bad as people claim. I can see clearly behind me even in the dark. Not expecting 4k resolution. Parking sensors work well and a diagram showing which one triggered shown in the drivers display in the dash: very helpful!
10. The whole electric to petrol switch is a bit complicated to understand so you just got to let the car do whatever it does.
Overall great first experience and even though it's cold; averaging about 130mpg over 100 miles (heating has been on).