Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure I have previously seen a shortcut for auto hold on one of the Infotainment screens but can no longer find it. Possibly since 2.0 was installed. Can anyone point me to either where I should find it or how to create one?

I have it turned on but would prefer a quick way to turn it off as am finding it will suddenly grab the brakes on when I'm manoeuvring slowly.

·
Registered
ID.3 1st
574 Posts
I think it's a default on the shortcut screen when you swipe down from the top edge of the display. You can have 4 items on that shortcut screen, and it is customisable.

Reactions: digital

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you: I had forgotten the swipe down option!

·
Registered
ID3 Pro Performance Business
39 Posts
I think it's a default on the shortcut screen when you swipe down from the top edge of the display. You can have 4 items on that shortcut screen, and it is customisable.
Sorry but how is it customisable? I looked everywhere in the system to change it because I wanted a home AND work shortcut up there but couldn't find anything

·
Registered
ID.3 1st
574 Posts
Sorry but how is it customisable? I looked everywhere in the system to change it because I wanted a home AND work shortcut up there but couldn't find anything
Long press on the icons, you can do the same with all the icons on the infotainment home screen (I've completely changed the layout of mine!)

Reactions: loggamatt
1 - 6 of 6 Posts