Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,504 Posts
They're saying 220 miles rather than 300? That's some drop in percentage terms?
300miles is the same rating as a Leaf being 123miles, i.e. Bollocks. 250 is more reasonable, it doesn't take such a massive hit at motorway speeds as it's pretty aerodynamic. Maybe you'd get less than 250 round town (in fact I am confident you would) but if you're averaging 15mph round town even 200 miles range is over 13 hours use!

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
You get a lot more regen around town, and the car is most efficient below 50mph. Mine's giving a "typical" range of 220 from a 90% charge. Trip down the M23 today gave average of 360wh/m, which is almost spot on for 220miles range when you factor in the anti-brick buffer.

·
Super Moderator
7,504 Posts
You get a lot more regen around town, and the car is most efficient below 50mph. Mine's giving a "typical" range of 220 from a 90% charge. Trip down the M23 today gave average of 360wh/m, which is almost spot on for 220miles range when you factor in the anti-brick buffer.
What kind of speed was that on the M23?

·
Registered
707 Posts
I guess the video was made before the right-hand-drive models were out. For a minute there I thought maybe he was in the US with a nice British accent.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts