Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 Axium Mega that was a 12 battery set. I have a petrol generator set up produce 48v/3kw. I am wiring it up in parallel and only have 4 led acid traction batteries that will be charged and used to store and provide power to the motor. As I am moving from a 12 battery set to this new configuration I want to understand how the bms should be connected in order to keep the ecu/bms happy. I am doing this as a learning project and am hoping that this will provide a good solution that can be applied to other small vehicles. Hoping others are also interested love to exchange ideas on how this can work.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I wanted to post my rough fit gen to show how small it is. It will be removed from the frame and gas tank relocated however it was the safest way to import it from china and it is very quite so will fit nicely under the new pickup bed. I will add that it is equipped with a auto start sensor with a manual and automatic setting. Technically it will run the truck on it's own.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CHARIS 2 48HF30,EVE 1ME222
So the first obstacle encountered. I need to know the pin identification to the BMS cable harness. It needs to go to the new 4 battery pack. I am hoping someone can help me with a pin identification diagram for this ECU. It is the middle connector harness, I have also removed that harness and it had a cable ID manufacturer SONOCAS 1ME215/a

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts