Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Hi to all
First at all we need the diagnostic tool TCBEV, KVASER can-reader and specific cable OBD2 to KVASER. Dsub9 side of this cable is not RC232 standard, it is KVASER specification, be careful don’t make mistake. All this you need for to read the fault codes.

Attachments

I have this one and its working good
You can discribe your problem and if it possible we try to help you

Hello everyone, my question is for JTH: whether you had a specific error code when IGBT was faulty?
I lost the CAN connection with DMOC and the problem was with the small battery, like CMOS battery in PC. I replaced it and now connection is good, but red triangle still present. I compare the state of DMOC indication on board, and it the same, as in your pic. I have no DTC from DMOC, only the problem with balancing some cells in big battery. So, what do you think, my IGBT is faulty too?

Hello everyone, my question is for JTH: whether you had a specific error code when IGBT was faulty?
I lost the CAN connection with DMOC and the problem was with the small battery, like CMOS battery in PC. I replaced it and now connection is good, but red triangle still present. I compare the state of DMOC indication on board, and it the same, as in your pic. I have no DTC from DMOC, only the problem with balancing some cells in big battery. So, what do you think, my IGBT is faulty too?
Yes there was a DTC code, do not remember now, it will get there when selecting drive or revere, if it is working correctly. Also should see DESAT with code 128 on one of the tabs in diag software. I would suspect atleast one IGBT is fauly if you see the same led-pattern. I like the 1200V version instead of 600V IGBT if possible and extra carefull to connect all the cable connectors firm all the way inserted to the IGBTs.
What state or mode does your battery halfs show in the diag software?

Hi, I rebalance all the elements and now the car runs and charges. I still have a problem with the vacuum pump and ESP system. The vacuum pump needs to be replaced, but I want to repair it. Perhaps the problem with ESP is due to a damaged vacuum pump, I don’t know. Avout DMOC: no any IGBT was broken!!!!!(y) Its good, but led indication is same, but, loock, in which positions:
1. when car is in sleeping mode, no any indication
2. put in key, all led are green, exept 3 red
3.open ignition , 2 red, others green
4. start ignition, 1 red , others green
5. put in gear, all is green.
This is the same leds, as in your picture.
After, maybe 2 or more minits (not more 5), car is going to sleep.
May be will helpful.
Yes, have any battery internal fault codes in "ESS DID Info-Internal Fail Code" licke 123 (only three digits), but car is driving.
If you mean "Battery Maintenance Mode Status" its 0x00 or you can read "Rebalansing"

21 - 37 of 37 Posts