Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had the B250e for a week now and it is a wonderful car.

Someone asked me what it was like to drive and i replied with the quote from The Matrix 2 "It's like wiping your ar** with silk". Sorry about the language, not normally my style, but this is an extremely smooth car.

I would really like to get the charge timer working which is on the app, but so far no luck. Has anyone else managed it and if so, how? I have managed to get the pre-heat/conditioning to work on the timer, but not the charging.

Any advice or trials would be helpful. It would be good to get this to work between us.

·
Premium Member
10,660 Posts
We didn't have the app (lease car issues) but could not get timer in the car to work. Instead we connected a timer module to charger and our home automation system. We are on E7 so needed it to charge later at night.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone else had any fortune with this without adding a seperate timer? It would be good to get the pre-conditioning sorted in the morning after an overnight charge.

·
Premium Member
10,660 Posts
Anyone else had any fortune with this without adding a seperate timer? It would be good to get the pre-conditioning sorted in the morning after an overnight charge.
Might be worth raising with your dealer as they may have a fix now. We didn't bother as was a lease car and was going to be too hard and difficult!

·
Premium Member
10,660 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts