Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Renault Zoe 50
17,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It appears that the Holy Father has chosen his new ride, and he chose to go with Hydrogen Fuel cells:

I realise this is a blow to you all who have chosen to side with Satan and opt for an evil battery powered EV. But you reap what you sow.

I hope in time you all come to see the error of your ways and I will pray for your forgiveness (or at least a shorter purgatory).

Amen.

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
He probably thinks Musk is the devil ... possibly because of his affinity for pillars of fire.

·
Registered
210 Posts
As they're only a 3 working Hydrogen stations in Italy, 2 in the North and 1 in Sicily (there's on in Rome but it doesn't work), he's going to have fun topping it up.

Map of hydrogen refuelling stations in Italy
Beat me to it! There is one in Rome but it is "currently not in operation", so he's going to have a bit of a trek to fill it up! How far can the Mirai go on a full tank? If you filled it up on Sicily could you get back to Rome and still have enough left to return to Sicily for the next refill?

·
Registered
803 Posts
something about having a highly pressurized cylinder of flammable gas on board terrifies me but I can’t quite articulate the reason...

·
Registered
394 Posts
something about having a highly pressurized cylinder of flammable gas on board terrifies me but I can’t quite articulate the reason...
Luddite. I'm sure they said the same about petrol 100 years ago. Anyway the Pope is "protected". God wouldn't let one of his lambs become a kebab :)

·
Registered
Renault Zoe 50
17,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Luddite. I'm sure they said the same about petrol 100 years ago. Anyway the Pope is "protected". God wouldn't let one of his lambs become a kebab :)
Too right.

He's opted for no bullet proof glass this time. Says he's old and if it's his time to go then he's not got much to lose.

What a guy.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I beleive he has a tesla as well, well "the church" does.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Certainly some difficult engineering choices led to the decision to place the COPV right under the back seat passenger’s bum...

·
Registered
40 Leaf
228 Posts
At least they managed to improve the looks of the Mirai.

That was the easy bit. :)
Can you imagine how much of a pain it was to find a body shop that was prepared to do that cut and shut!!?

Now let me get this straight.... you want me to take a grinder to a car full of compressed hydrogen?!

And then a welder!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts