Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan LEAF30
5,870 Posts
Neat job. Were the holes already in the rear piece of wood or do they have a purpose?

·
Registered
67:30 Black
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks folks.

The holes were me seeking to lighten the structure, not that it's particularly heavy. I cut 5 in that piece before my hole cutter blunted and I got bored. My neighbour suggested they should be for securing the wine!

The *********** is perfectly innocent, I promise. Climbing chalk. That's why I wanted the false floor so I can stash all the climbing gear permanently and still have some square footage of boot for shopping on top.

Talking about white powder reminds me of a story. I fell off the wall once whilst bouldering and popped my left elbow out of the socket. The arm was a V shape with the V pointing towards my belly. So I grabbed it and popped it back in and went to A&E. By that time I was grey with pain, in utter agony and covered in white powder. The other people in the A&E waiting room elected to not sit anywhere near me. Can't think why...

·
Registered
30KW Tekna (2017)
927 Posts
My first thoughts were..... plenty of storage for the cocaine! LOL

Its great tho, really well made and MUCH cheaper than the official version..... to the tune of £245 I think?

Do yu have a Bose sub?

·
Registered
67:30 Black
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My first thoughts were..... plenty of storage for the cocaine! LOL

Its great tho, really well made and MUCH cheaper than the official version..... to the tune of £245 I think?

Do yu have a Bose sub?
I don't have the Tekna @JohnMars so I don't have the sub. The Batmobile is a 2017 Black Edition. Just below Tekna spec. I think my tidy would actually fit over the top of the sub.

But you're right, saved me well over 200 notes and I'm all set for bootlegging moonshine (and a little cocaine).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts