Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Currently we have 64 plate LEAF Acenta 24kWH with 6.6kW charger at the bargain price of £149 a month with a £149 deposit (based on 6000 miles per annum).

The Leaf is Magnetic Red with the rarer light grey/beige interior and has only done 21,742 miles. Click here for photos and a video, showing the excellent condition.

The screen price of the LEAF is £10,290. But we are giving a £900 deposit contribution, as well as the £1000 deposit contribution from RCI/Nissan when taken on a 36 month PCP at 3.9% APR. If you decide you would like to keep the LEAF at the end of the agreement, the GFV is just £3,577.50.

You also get a free 16A PodPoint home charger (upgradeable to 32A for £95, subject to survey), and the balance of manufacturer's warranty, as well as 12 months Cared4 warranty on top. If you purchase on the PCP finance, you also get 2 years servicing included.

For more information or quotations for other mileages, contact me directly by email ([email protected]) or by phone (07773 979771).

Attachments

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
After 4 years of leaf driving Im hanging on for the new Leaf, not a bad deal though im sure it will go (y)

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
You also get a free 16A PodPoint home charger (upgradeable to 32A for £95, subject to survey)
To Clarify, subject to the OLEV grant T&Cs. If you already have a home charger supplied from any OLEV grant scheme then you are not eligible unless this is your second additional EV\PHEV at the property.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi there

What would the quote be for circa 20,000 miles and 1500 deposit?

Best

Mike
Hi All,

Currently we have 64 plate LEAF Acenta 24kWH with 6.6kW charger at the bargain price of £149 a month with a £149 deposit (based on 6000 miles per annum).

The Leaf is Magnetic Red with the rarer light grey/beige interior and has only done 21,742 miles. Click here for photos and a video, showing the excellent condition.

The screen price of the LEAF is £10,290. But we are giving a £900 deposit contribution, as well as the £1000 deposit contribution from RCI/Nissan when taken on a 36 month PCP at 3.9% APR. If you decide you would like to keep the LEAF at the end of the agreement, the GFV is just £3,577.50.

You also get a free 16A PodPoint home charger (upgradeable to 32A for £95, subject to survey), and the balance of manufacturer's warranty, as well as 12 months Cared4 warranty on top. If you purchase on the PCP finance, you also get 2 years servicing included.

For more information or quotations for other mileages, contact me directly by email ([email protected]) or by phone (07773 979771).

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Hi there
Best
Mike
I wonder if they can offer PCP for that high a mileage as it will push the car out of warranty before the period is up.
IMHO you'd be better simply ignoring the mileage limit and plan to buy it as the GFV is pretty low.
I'd be willing to bet even an 6 year old 80k LEAF is going to be worth £3.5k in 3 years time.
You can then flip it on or squeeze even more value out of it.
Keep your £1500, save another £50 per month and you'd have the money in hand.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks for the advice/insight on that. Very much appreciated.

Regards

Mike

I wonder if they can offer PCP for that high a mileage as it will push the car out of warranty before the period is up.
IMHO you'd be better simply ignoring the mileage limit and plan to buy it as the GFV is pretty low.
I'd be willing to bet even an 6 year old 80k LEAF is going to be worth £3.5k in 3 years time.
You can then flip it on or squeeze even more value out of it.
Keep your £1500, save another £50 per month and you'd have the money in hand.
ks

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi there

Best

Mike

Hi Mike,

I have sent the figures over personal message.

Kind Regards

Lewis

1 - 7 of 7 Posts