Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am off down to Longleat this weekend to take my daughter on the safari and to see Santa (I might just jump on his lap and ask for a Tesla Model S). :p

Whilst down there, probably on Friday evening, we want to go to the Bath Christmas Market, however I am not 100% sure where there is to charge within walking distance?

I have found Lewis House which is Source West & CYC but it looks like it is restricted to staff only?

Any suggestions?

Regards
Mark

·
Registered
19 Posts
Try Charlotte Street car park - it's about 10 minutes walk away from the market. There are four fast chargers there, near the top entrance.

·
Super Moderator
855 Posts
There are new rapids at Warminster, Trowbridge and a few other locations nearby. Chargemeister / polar, but free to use.
Also a fast charger at Bradford on Avon car park. Train from there will be loads less hassle than fighting traffic in Bath. That charger is free to use (no card), but you pay for parking.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ended up at Odd Down P&R, but not recognised my CYC card.

Tweeted CYC to be advised they would contact POD Point on Monday!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Charlotte St charge points are consistently unreliable. I have complained to CYC and to Podpoint. I have also experienced a cable lock at the Old Down park and ride charge point and had to return the next day to get my cable released. (40 mile round trip). There are also many Source London charge points not working again Podpoint. I have emailed Podpoint and also emailed the CEO at Podpoint but have had no reply. The only good responses I get are from Marius Jennings at Source West and Robin Spalding at BANES who try to sort the problems.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am off down to Longleat this weekend to take my daughter on the safari and to see Santa (I might just jump on his lap and ask for a Tesla Model S). :p

Whilst down there, probably on Friday evening, we want to go to the Bath Christmas Market, however I am not 100% sure where there is to charge within walking distance?

I have found Lewis House which is Source West & CYC but it looks like it is restricted to staff only?

Any suggestions?

Regards
Mark
You need the Source West charge map which will show all the charge points

1 - 11 of 11 Posts