Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are signefd up for updates from Bellinger you'll have already seen this but just in case you haven't - however I think this is really only of peripheral interest as they will remain a Vx service agent but I just got an email which says the following (I have edited it for the sake of brevity):

We have been a Vauxhall sales representative for over 50 years, supplying most of the surrounding areas with new and used Vauxhall vehicles. The Bellinger family wants to ensure it continues to serve the local community far into the future. After much discussion and analysis, it was highlighted that there is a greater demand for used vehicles than new.

As a result, the decision has been taken to end our new car sales franchise with Vauxhall. We will continue to sell approved used vehicles from a range of manufactures whilst remaining your first port-of-call for nearly new Vauxhalls. We will also continue to be an approved Vauxhall workshop; this means we will still be able to carry out your service and warranty work when required.

• We will be continuing as a Vauxhall service centre, carrying out all your service, warranty, repair and MOT requirements when needed.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Really??
'greater demand for used vehicles than new. '

A lot of new cars on the road now that before since the start of these affordable PCP schemes and now PCH schemes

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
I don't know in this case, but the French manufacturers have a habit of squeezing their agents for a considerable annual fee to be approved to sell their cars new.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts