Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Milton Keynes being a PiP used to be entitled to 100% funding towards a 16A home charger. I think this is still the case, however I'm trying to identify which suppliers can provide this.

Obviously there are the main ones Chargemaster and British Gas that I'm trying to avoid due to shoddy company policies/install work. From reading information on here I like the sounds of a Rolec home charger.
Does anyone have any experience with getting these installed in Milton Keynes under OLEV grant or of any other chargepoint manufacturers?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Tom you may struggle to get a unit fitted before the grant in it's current form ends end of August. All installers had to tell OLEV the amount of units they had left to fit in the last two months - trying to find additional units is not easy as most manufacturers have started to reduce stock levels. I'd suggest getting what you can as it won't be free come September.

·
Registered
26 Posts
We got our Leaf in April. Applied for a British Gas charging point - cue a month of pillar to post.
We then applied via PodPoint.
We got it installed today after a few delays.
Hence why I am back on the boards being all excited and that!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well i'm giving up on Nuworld. Cant get hold of them at all through repeated attempts and aren't getting back to me although their account is active constantly on here!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Hi Tom, my apologies, I have been using an App to view the forum and not seen your messages. My sincerest apologies, I will call you tomorrow to discuss further.

Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts