Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

41 - 60 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
I used Leccy's referral link as he seemed keenest for me to use it (fair enough!).

Just in case you would like to perpetuate the pyramid and spread the love, then here is my referral link;-

Bulb - Get a quote

I didn't realise you actually go to that link to then get your quote. I initially went to the website and was expecting to see some entry line for a referral, and then realised that it doesn't do it that way, you have to click on the referrer's link, Bulb - Get a quote .

;)
(y)
I didn't post at the time, but I used your link. It was the latest one when I signed up, and I figured it was only right to use the most recent link. The OP probably gets the most.

Enjoy the £50 :)

I'd post mine, but I can't remember it, can't log in to my account, and I don't get the password reset emails.

·
EVEZY code -£50 off: d409e
1,427 Posts
I can't recommend these guys enough too.

If anyone wants to join up and get £50, I'll donate my £50 to macmillan once it goes through. (will post a screenshot)

Bulb - Get a quote
Thanks Patricia..will make the donation once the switch completes (21 days) and post a screenshot.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I can't recommend these guys enough too.

If anyone wants to join up and get £50, I'll donate my £50 to macmillan once it goes through. (will post a screenshot)

Bulb - Get a quote
Richard, I've joined using your code. I look forward to seeing the ruining total of your donations :)

·
CARBON"KARS"
121 Posts
I have my finger on the pulse for best deals in town most of the time . However , both of these companies have failed to quote me a better deal than the one I am currently on , even with the £50 discount . My staff discount with one of the BIG 6 alone is more than that , plus the pence per Kwh during the day/from 9pm overnight and all weekend is much cheaper .

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
23,409 Posts
I have my finger on the pulse for best deals in town most of the time . However , both of these companies have failed to quote me a better deal than the one I am currently on , even with the £50 discount . My staff discount with one of the BIG 6 alone is more than that , plus the pence per Kwh during the day/from 9pm overnight and all weekend is much cheaper .
You just wait until you have to renew.

I think a lot of us have just come off the Sainsbury's 9.7p/kWh (day) 3.9p/kWh (night) deal (or thereabouts, regionally dependent). Got a big shock to find the nearest cheapest deal was ONLY 50% more, with some literally being double.

After all, who in their right might wasn't on the Sainsbury's deal?!

Good luck at the end of your deal, is all I can say to you.

(PS - many thanks to those who posted about that deal last year, I probably would have missed it without the heads-up)

·
CARBON"KARS"
121 Posts
The game changes inconsistently(right time , right place and all that) . In particular with the BI6 6 , as they have more customers and therefore more to lose than the independents . The other thing that drives their prices up and down is the mere fact the independents don't generate and have no networks to maintain ,and therefore in the main able to offer better deals . In my personal experience , especially since we went open market , they tend to balance themselves out over a decade anyway . Never stops me from switching though .

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
23,409 Posts
Not really sure what you are saying. There is either a better deal, or there isn't.

Is there?

Bulb has no tie in. When I see a better deal, I will switch, but, TBH, I quite like what I have seen so far and would tolerate a small differential in Bulb's favour before swapping again.

Anyone not on board yet?

Bulb - Get a quote

·
EVEZY code -£50 off: d409e
1,427 Posts
Richard, I've joined using your code. I look forward to seeing the ruining total of your donations :)
Hi,

There's a Thomas, Patricia and Mussawar that have tracked through my Bulb site.

Thomas' switch completed yesterday. Donation made as promised :)

·
CARBON"KARS"
121 Posts
Is Bulb the cheapest energy supplier for electricity and gas for the whole of the UK ? and are they likely to be for all eternity . If the answer is yes to both of these questions , then I guess I have no point .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Not really sure what you are saying. There is either a better deal, or there isn't.

Is there?

Bulb has no tie in. When I see a better deal, I will switch, but, TBH, I quite like what I have seen so far and would tolerate a small differential in Bulb's favour before swapping again.

Anyone not on board yet?

Bulb - Get a quote
Hi @donald - Took the plunge and joined up this morning using your link - Cheers.

Great savings to be made based on the 'quote' comparision.

Moving over from Good Energy who I've been with for the last 3.5 years.

Bulb referral link below to keep things going for anyone that may be interested.

Bulb Referral Link

41 - 60 of 237 Posts