Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, if this is in the wrong place please move.

I’m looking at leasing a EV van but need better range than what’s currently available, I think, the e-transporter dual battery should be available around March.
I’ve tried asking Nissan direct but they “can’t” answer. Have any of the other vans got announced battery upgrade this year?

·
Registered
205 Posts
There's little choice in this market. Peugeot Citroen and Renault do make them, but they won't go as far as a Nissan on a full charge. I'd try Nissan again.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nissan have no interest in either telling me if there putting a 60kw battery in the e-nv200 or actually doing it.

Maybe there just not bothered about the longer range vans and are letting vw take the market.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Sorry, I didn't read your original post carefully enough. I read somewhere that the e-NV200 won't be getting any meaningful upgrades.
The Transporter with big batteries will have a realistic range of 200 miles with a tail wind. As far as I know, the only truly capacious vehicle with a range of 200+ miles is the Tesla Model X. Are your pockets that deep?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts