Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am after a 30kw Tekna Leaf. Not fussed about colour. Will be doing roughly 8000 miles pa. As the £199 deposite and £199 per month deals have now come to an end, can anyon advise of the best deals available?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, Sorry for the hijack but I'd like the same deal if possible. I also have a Zoe which is due to go back at end of June - is it a possibility to get that dealt with?

·
Registered
Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV GX4HS 2016
48 Posts
Fo
I am after a 30kw Tekna Leaf. Not fussed about colour. Will be doing roughly 8000 miles pa. As the £199 deposite and £199 per month deals have now come to an end, can anyon advise of the best deals available?
please DM me too with a quote please Miles on 6000 miles a year.

·
Super Moderator
11,713 Posts
Just had notification from our Head Office that our Tekna 30kWh offer is now £1280 deposit, £199 per month
Did Nissan finance fix the residual for the 6.6kW Tekna? Just random curiosity on my part. We don't have room to park another LEAF.

·
Vendor
1,159 Posts
Did Nissan finance fix the residual for the 6.6kW Tekna? Just random curiosity on my part. We don't have room to park another LEAF.
Yes, 6.6kW charger is no longer such a big jump in monthly cost compared to before.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Just had notification from our Head Office that our Tekna 30kWh offer is now £1280 deposit, £199 per month; or £500 deposit, £233.50 per month, based on Flame Red, 6kpa, 24 month PCP.
Seems a good offer, is it still on? I'm currently considering the the deal for the Tekna Black Edition you've got on Facebook but it's over 3 years so the above could suit me better being over 24 months. What would 12k mileage be on this offer? Thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts