Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking into getting a leaf on a 3 year lease. If I've done my sums right - the cost of the lease shouldn't be much more than the depreciation that we've seen on our current car.
What are the best deals out there in the UK - it's hard to compare - some deals bump up the cost each month for paint schemes etc...

Thanks everyone - this forum has been a great resource and answered a lot of my queries without a need for a post !

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just got mine on 1+23 n-connecta in arctic white for £248 plus £300 broker fee. Thats the best I could find and they are in stock so only waited 2-3 weeks to be delivered.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got mine on 1+23 n-connecta in arctic white for £248 plus £300 broker fee. Thats the best I could find and they are in stock so only waited 2-3 weeks to be delivered.
Thanks for that - does sound good - is there a website ?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for that. Interesting about the excess mileage charge. Cheers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got my N-Connector 1 week ago from yes-lease P paid 9 + 23 for 15000 p/a and it costs me £217 pm. Bargain!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers Simon - that looks very decent - how are you finding the car ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm loving it. Best thing I ever did. I'm not getting the 150 miles per charge I was expecting, more like 120. That said, for my 60 mile daily commute that's more than adequate. I definitely wouldn't go back to a combustion engine after this. EV all the way now!!

·
Registered
487 Posts
So finally Nissan Leaf (40kWh) prices are getting more sensible.
I wonder if other manufactures will follow or just Nissan as sales have been falling.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts