Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its time to find a replacement for my leaf 30, but my wife's post-op and off work for some time yet. So we've not got much of a deposit. Who's got the best PCP deal out there. It will be predominantly a work hack and we have a second car. So I'm completely open to any make or model of EV but need around 12.5k miles per year.
Any ideas?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Actually much cheaper than PCP so far.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
How about a bank loan instead? Usually cheaper than PCP. Also means you can consider used EVs.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Probably a good idea covering the following.

• Monthly budget.
  • Do you want to own it at the end?
  • Daily commute milage, and how many time per week.
  • Maximum deposit you'd like to put down.
  • Size restrictions or requirements.
  • Optional extras you must have, or don't care about including the colour.
Add all that then we can find some deals, either PCH/PCP/Loan etc. :)

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
28,421 Posts
Its time to find a replacement for my leaf 30, but my wife's post-op and off work for some time yet. So we've not got much of a deposit. Who's got the best PCP deal out there. It will be predominantly a work hack and we have a second car. So I'm completely open to any make or model of EV but need around 12.5k miles per year.
Any ideas?
Renault Zoe has been the cheapest recently. It does depend slightly on what you want, but the iPlay comes in at a good price with reasonable equipment, but only 22kW charging, if that is enough (bearing in mind the 50kWh pack might mean no reason to do much public charging?)

Ask @Badger in Black .

(sits back, waits for commission ... ;) )

·
Registered
397 Posts
Thanks. Actually much cheaper than PCP so far.
Leasing.com is your friend. Has all the cheapest UK deals on it. You can fiddle with the filters and then sort the results into order of lowest total cost, so including the initial payment.

Think the Hyundai Ioniq, Leaf and Zoe are the cheapest at the mo at a shade over £5k over 2 years total, or just over £200 a month all in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts