Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my eye on the Soul as my potential new lease car next year, but have been put off by the very high lease rates. On a visit to my excellent Kia dealer this afternoon, I was told that the Soul should experience a significant reduction in leasing rates next quarter, which should mean bringing it more in line with the Niro. The size of the Soul suits me much more than the Niro.

I look forward to ordering one for delivery late spring/early summer next year.

·
Registered
Kia Soul EV 2020
1,866 Posts
Are you talking PCP or leasing?

·
Registered
Kia Soul EV 2020
1,866 Posts
I know @Bodgerx , I read the same thing. But PCP is often referred to as leasing and it is sometimes confusing. That is why I was looking for a clarification, if possible.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know @Bodgerx , I read the same thing. But PCP is often referred to as leasing and it is sometimes confusing. That is why I was looking for a clarification, if possible.
The headline meant what it said - leasing. I find PCP to usually be much more expensive than leasing and it’s more difficult to get comparative quotes, whereas using Cars2buy provides thousands of leasing quotes, and endless hours of fun researching! Fleetprices is also excellent for getting instant comparative quotes for, say, all electric cars. However, I do expect PCP quotes to come down also for the Soul next month, as more stock should be arriving.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts