Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MG Motor Plans To Sell ZS EV With Range Of 311 Miles In 2022

Not the first time I've heard about this although when I last heard it was supposed to be 2021 and this article says 2022 maybe that's because it's for India instead of the UK.

Anyway extrapolating the figures it looks like the new pack could be around 65kWh in size, I was expecting a modest increase maybe to 52.5 like the new MG5 65kWh puts the ZS in the same ballpark as Niro and Kona if they could improve efficiency too then I could see this version being even more popular than the current ZS.

As I understand it the discounts will disappear for the ZS with the new battery but it'll still be good value compared to the others.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wonderful. I can update to this when my four year of payments is over in 2024. Extra miles always useful. Maybe they’ll be a third version by then though doing about 400! 😆

·
Registered
199 Posts
Wonderful. I can update to this when my four year of payments is over in 2024. Extra miles always useful. Maybe they’ll be a third version by then though doing about 400! 😆
I would concider part exchanging my existing battery for a larger range one if the price was reasonable and also if it was possible to do that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts