Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just about ready to order an EV 4 at the moment. I like the orange with black c-pillar, but from the photos I've seen it looks to be matt, whereas the rest of the car, the black is gloss. Those I've seen in the metal were all body-colour pillar.

If so, does that look a bit... not quite right, or is it just me?

Thanks in advance.

· Registered
4 Posts
I have ordered a red Nero ev4 these do not come with the change of c pillars so l intended to wrap them and may be go faster strips on the bonnet , much cheaper doing your self, and you can have what you want

· Registered
24 Posts
I'm just about ready to order an EV 4 at the moment. I like the orange with black c-pillar, but from the photos I've seen it looks to be matt, whereas the rest of the car, the black is gloss. Those I've seen in the metal were all body-colour pillar.

If so, does that look a bit... not quite right, or is it just me?

Thanks in advance.
I loved the orange with Black C-Pillar, get mine soon!

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I ordered just in time, then. That means Runway Red, previously a £500-odd extra, is now included at no extra cost. Does that mean Kia are being generous now or that they were charging too much before this?

· Registered
Niro 4 EV ordered Aug '22 to replace Ceed Sportwagon - still waiting!
60 Posts
More to the point will those who previously ordered Runway Red, butb waiting for delivery, still have it charged as an extra?

(Doesn't apply to me as I refused to pay £500 extra for what is basically a base colour. but would have had it if it had then been the default colour. However I do know of someone who has a red one on order)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts