Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I would say it is out of pure jealousy.
The reason I say that is there seems to be no criminal intent to steal or carry out any malicious damage
I would guess he is a little down on his luck with life in general and sadly gets a kick out of his silly
behaviour.
There are a lot of people out there that think you inherit cars like the Tesla
when the truth is that most of us have to work dam hard to save up in order to afford one.
He has possibly had a drink or 10 and knows that the Tesla is a quality car and he feels brave enough to
to do what he has done to satisfy his jealous ego.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I wonder what the punishment would be if he did this in Saudi Arabia?

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
Model 3 vandalism filmed by another Model 3?

The good news is that urine is pretty clean. Especially if he’s been at the pub all evening.

The guy is clearly a newbie as you need to get the piss into the air ducts next to the windscreen...

·
Evezy referral code: d4113
161 Posts
Surely he would have shared it between the two Tesla if it was a general get at people with a posh new car, so my bet would on targeted the persons car for a specific reason. I've no idea tho, I guess if you're pissed then there's no rhyme or reason to your actions

·
Registered
56 Posts
I think we need footage from the other car to catch this dick.

Reactions: Slammer and Ally

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Thankfully there won't be any damage caused, the owner wouldn't even know its been pee'd on.

I am surprised the guy had enough pee to go around the car

·
Registered
56 Posts
So what triggered sentry on the cammer?

·
Registered
56 Posts
A drunk guy walking past?
On the other side of the road? I don’t know about yours, but you’d have to get pretty up close and personal to my car to trigger sentry mode.

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
On the other side of the road? I don’t know about yours, but you’d have to get pretty up close and personal to my car to trigger sentry mode.
Maybe. Or it was activated by someone else. It can be quite sensitive for the recording to start.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts