Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Blue Link app on android updated and now under the status menu, scroll down it additionally shows Bonnet closed/open and Battery condition.
Mine shows a green battery and states normal at the moment. I assume it will go yellow then red as battery charge/condition is reduced.
It must be referring to the aux battery?
My Kona is 06/2020 with battery saver removed from menu.
The same app on ipad does not show these yet. I assume an update for the ipad is coming.
Dan.

·
Registered
593 Posts
My Blue Link app on android updated and now under the status menu, scroll down it additionally shows Bonnet closed/open and Battery condition.
Mine shows a green battery and states normal at the moment. I assume it will go yellow then red as battery charge/condition is reduced.
The same app on ipad does not show these yet. I assume an update for the ipad is coming.
Dan.
Yeah, I've had these for a while, if you sign up to the beta updates you can get these features much earlier - obviously stability isn't guaranteed.

·
Registered
Kona PremSe64k 2020+bluelink +ohme
468 Posts
Dan.
Noticed that, for the first time after walking away the app said, "doot not locked, do you want to lock it now?" perfect.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I tried to set the Bluelink up yesterday for my new car, it came up on the screen Saying service unavailable in your area, so note sure if I couldn't get a signal or it won't work in the Isle of Man.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts