Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Blue link worked fine for a couple of weeks but now the car is showing zero signal and has been like that for a few days now. Anyone else having problems? Anything I can try? Spoke to the dealer and they said just to get it booked in

·
Registered
204 Posts
Have you tried resetting the head unit. I don't have Kona but on the Hyundai Ioniq 38kw it is small hole bottom left corner and use a paperclip. You might need to check the manual.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Have you tried resetting the head unit. I don't have Kona but on the Hyundai Ioniq 38kw it is small hole bottom left corner and use a paperclip. You might need to check the manual.
Good idea but definitely check the manual. My brother once destroyed a microphone when he assumed the small hole was a reset switch and jammed a paperclip into it...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers I will have a look for that

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Kona Premium SE 64kWh, Ceramic Blue
73 Posts
I had exactly the same problem a couple of weeks ago. the Bluelink app said 'no response from car', having talked to Hyundai customer service who said take it to a dealer, I reset the entertainment head unit - push pin into pin hole bottom right of 10.25" screen and it has worked fine since. The only other changes reset made was to put the entertainment head unit into GMT (time), vice 1 hour ahead BST, and change from miles to km.
'

1 - 10 of 10 Posts