Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am currently writing my university dissertation concerning the product positioning of electric vehicles, paying particular attention to the Bluebird DC50. As some of you are probably aware Bluebird up until recently held the U.K. electric land speed record, and are about to produce 50 unique high performance electric vehicles. With this in mind I'm in desperate need of collecting some responses to a very short survey.

The survey consists of just seven questions, so it should only take a couple of minutes to complete. It is based solely on your own opinion based on the facts given to you. For the final question (question 7) please use the image below to assist you. The instructions should be fairly clear, but if there are any queries please do not hesitate to ask me.

The survey can be found at this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RTSHCTC

Many thanks

DC50 competitors final.jpg.png

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. You'll have to join the long line of people wishing to test drive the vehicle.....with me firmly at the front :)

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I'm offering my services as an ultra-consistent 'proper' test driver, capable of banging in lap after lap within a tenth or two for hours on end.If the back end accidentally steps out, I'd do my best to replicate it at the same point each lap :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts