Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I've noticed on the app that the bulb icon (whatever that is) and the battery icon are sometimes Amber. At the moment they're showing up green, is the Amber anything I should be concerned about, thanks.
Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Number

·
Registered
66 Posts
That is the new App, as you may expect for someone with a very recent car and that screen is opened in the "other" section of the home page.
I am still running both Apps on my phone and some aspects of each are better, I find.
BUT I don`t have the lightbulb section on mine, so can`t help as to what that means - unless it only appears if and when a bulb is faulty - but that is pure speculation and actually doesn`t make sense as the OP says it changes colour!!? So ignore my guess will be the safest until someone comes along with an answer.

·
Registered
Kia EV6 RWD
2,514 Posts
The lamp symbol seems to equate to a warning light being active on the dashboard (any error warning light) it goes orange for something needing attention and red if a danger warning light is in

it also seems to illuminate when the car is using the dc to dc converter to charge the12v battery and the orange eye is lit on the front of the car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts