Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whenever I receive a call via Bluetooth I find the call volume is quite low, so I have to crank volume up on the infotainment system to hear the caller. That's not a problem in itself, but when the call ends the radio blasts loud as the volume has been turned up.

Anyone have similar experience and found a way around it?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Whenever I receive a call via Bluetooth I find the call volume is quite low, so I have to crank volume up on the infotainment system to hear the caller. That's not a problem in itself, but when the call ends the radio blasts loud as the volume has been turned up.

Anyone have similar experience and found a way around it?
Maybe this is helpful - explains how to crank up phone level for bluetooth link

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Zoe Devotee
9,069 Posts
Isn't it the case that bluetooth takes initial volume level from your handsets setting. No doubt you've got your handset turned down low (most folk I know turn volume rocker down to zero then vibrate) so in bluetooth by default its at minimum volume. On answering a call in car its at lowest setting so you crank up the volume (which never seems to get loud enough, because its level 1 on the handset) and then the radio is full blast on ending the call because you just cranked it up to max.

Try turning up your handset volume to 50% then receive a call.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Isn't it the case that bluetooth takes initial volume level from your handsets setting. No doubt you've got your handset turned down low (most folk I know turn volume rocker down to zero then vibrate) so in bluetooth by default its at minimum volume. On answering a call in car its at lowest setting so you crank up the volume (which never seems to get loud enough, because its level 1 on the handset) and then the radio is full blast on ending the call because you just cranked it up to max.

Try turning up your handset volume to 50% then receive a call.
Sandy, phone volume is all the way up (I did check that before posting)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts