Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I bought a 225xe from 2018 with 18500 km on the clock, where can I see how many km I have driven electrically in that time?
I see everywhere that charging takes about 3 hours, with me it takes 4-5 hours, is this a problem with the battery or something else? thanks

·
Registered
Kona64
1,389 Posts
If you are using granny brick to charge the car, has someone set a max charge rate limit on the in car computer / and-or on the granny brick itself ?

So vs 10amp or so, if someone set it to 6 or 8 (or whatever levels BMW offer) then it will drink slower, take longer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you are using granny brick to charge the car, has someone set a max charge rate limit on the in car computer / and-or on the granny brick itself ?

So vs 10amp or so, if someone set it to 6 or 8 (or whatever levels BMW offer) then it will drink slower, take longer.
yes, that's it, thank you, and do you know the answer to the other question too, where I can see how many km I have already driven electrically?

·
2018 Sport Premium with comfort pack
94 Posts
I think the information is on the BMW ConnectedDrive and it is on the laptop/tablet version not on the phone app.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think the information is on the BMW ConnectedDrive and it is on the laptop/tablet version not on the phone app.
I've been downloading nav maps and so on all morning. The connect drive is wonderful. I also have the answer to my question of how many km elec but there is a bug, he gives me 51450 km elec but the car has only 18338 km ????

He also tells me that I have saved 83 L of petrol, but I can never drive 51,000 km with 83 L.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts