Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently driving a BMW 225xe hybrid but am considering switching to a MG EHS hybrid, who can tell me more about it, electric range, consumption with flat battery, 52 km electric, but is this real or manufacturer's statement etc. The reason for any change is the fact that I am not allowed to attach a towbar to the BMW, thanks

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I am currently driving a BMW 225xe hybrid but am considering switching to a MG EHS hybrid, who can tell me more about it, electric range, consumption with flat battery, 52 km electric, but is this real or manufacturer's statement etc. The reason for any change is the fact that I am not allowed to attach a towbar to the BMW, thanks
Courtesy of @Miles Roberts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I also had the BMW, switched to the MG ZS ev and not regretted it. Was getting frustrated with the electric range diminishing during winter with the BMW. Struggling to do my daily commute. The MG range also reduces (as do all Ev's) but it has plenty enough for my most frequent journeys and so much nicer to be driving electric all the time.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, so after a visit to MG and a takeover price (not a good one) for my BMW I changed everything and went to the other dealers. And I found what I was looking for, so no MG, but it has become a VW, a VW Passat estate GTE, 03/2020 and 18000 km on the clock. we'll see if it works out :)

·
Zoe Devotee
9,064 Posts
steering wheel is on de wong side ...:alien:

You'll find its actually the correct side. ;) Its a historic thing, goes back to horseback and hand to hand combat. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts