Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some new or potential new owners of the ZS EV just maybe interested to know the answer to the question.
"Just what is the ZS EV capable of carrying in the rear of this car ?".
This gives a great insight into the volume the car can accept with rear seats both up and then completely down !.
I love the videos from Bjorn Nyland, he makes me laugh !.
"Good Shit".

·
Premium Member
11,167 Posts
I still don't get the banana box test. I only carry them when I go to the banana wholesaler once a month and stock up on supplies for our village ?

A luggage test - now there is an idea ?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I still don't get the banana box test.
I think it's just a tradition for Bjorn to use them. And I suppose most people have a rough idea of how big a banana box is. It's a better unit than The EVM's "one simon" ;-)

·
Zoe Devotee
9,172 Posts
I think it's just a tradition for Bjorn to use them. And I suppose most people have a rough idea of how big a banana box is. It's a better unit than The EVM's "one simon" ;-)
Plus Simon has a habit of getting bigger with age.

Bjorn did a luggage test with his Thai car and "people" complained so he had to do a banana box test.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can relate to the banana box test !.
Good shit !!!!.
I can just about fit a couple of bunch’s of banana’s in the boot of my wife’s Fiat 500.
I can almost fit as much stuff in the pockets of my big winter coat ! :ROFLMAO:.

·
Premium Member
11,167 Posts
Bjorn did a luggage test with his Thai car and "people" complained so he had to do a banana box test.
I guess he has his "suporters" to keep happy. I tried one, but don't watch his videos (or most amateur stuff) as too much waffle for me.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
As it was a press car he didn't remove the back seats... You'd defiantly get about 3 more boxes in.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts