Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Does anyone know where I can find a fitted boot liner for a Kia Soul EV 2020 for a reasonable price? The only one I can find is from Kia Parts Direct, but it's quite steep at £60 including delivery. Thanks.

·
Registered
Kia Soul EV 2020 64KWh
582 Posts
Can't remember what I paid for it, but the official Kia one is the one I have got - specced it on my order so the price got lost amongst the other 30 odd k.

It is a good one though, perfect fit with the boot and very sturdy.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, yes I think I will check with my local dealer to get the price through them. Worth it in the long run!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks, yes I think I will check with my local dealer to get the price through them. Worth it in the long run!
Hi,

I’ve recently bought the Kia boot liner. It fits well and is good quality but I didn’t realise that if you lower the floor it won’t fit. Worth bearing in mind.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, yes indeed. I just bought mine today and I thought exactly the same thing. Good quality, but a pain if you do want to lower it down.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi, Does anyone know where I can find a fitted boot liner for a Kia Soul EV 2020 for a reasonable price? The only one I can find is from Kia Parts Direct, but it's quite steep at £60 including delivery. Thanks.
I dropped the boot floor, having fitted a box in the froot, to maximise the capacity. I had a boot liner from a 2015MY Audi A3 lying around and found that was almost a perfect fit. These might be cheaper, and available 2nd hand.

Reactions: Emre
1 - 7 of 7 Posts