Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone located a good, well fitting, boot liner for a non-Tekna (i.e. no sub to worry about) Leaf? I expect to occasionally be lugging "crap" to the local tip etc. and don't want to over-wear or damage the interior of my new lease car. Looked on-line briefly and didn't find anything model specific, unlike for my previous Outlander.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Anyone located a good, well fitting, boot liner for a non-Tekna (i.e. no sub to worry about) Leaf? I expect to occasionally be lugging "crap" to the local tip etc. and don't want to over-wear or damage the interior of my new lease car. Looked on-line briefly and didn't find anything model specific, unlike for my previous Outlander.
I modified my Qashqai boot liner

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As a follow-up I asked the Glyn Hopkins manager today when I went to have my TCU activated - there is apparently an official one but as I was in a hurry I couldn't check it out or ask for the price. I will look further.

·
Registered
996 Posts
As a follow-up I asked the Glyn Hopkins manager today when I went to have my TCU activated - there is apparently an official one but as I was in a hurry I couldn't check it out or ask for the price. I will look further.
The 'official one' is supplied as part of 'Protection Pack' (or at least was last month - they've probably removed that too by now !). No idea whether it's also available separately.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts