Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Westbound side. As of 11 June 2020 it looks like all 4 units (150kW) are installed and waiting for final switch on. Not clear what delay is, perhaps supply to site.

Reactions: E7EV and h8ten

·
evezy referral code d6540
3,197 Posts
Thanks for the update and photo @proddick Which side was that on, and presumably they are located in a corner of the BP forecourt?

·
Premium Member
11,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the update and photo @proddick Which side was that on, and presumably they are located in a corner of the BP forecourt?
Have updated to say Westbound. I forgot to stop to check other side but will next time. Yes, at far end of fuel site so unlikely to get blocked. Not sure if there is a safe route to walk back to main building as didn't have time to check. There is the small shop at the fuel site.

Reactions: E7EV

·
Premium Member
11,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It will be their usual 150kW unit, with CCS upto 150kW and CHAdeMO upto 50kW. Zoe with no CCS will have to use Ecotricity at MSA building.

I will test on Tesla from low SoC once open to see how well it works, but won't add much. We still have 15K free SuC miles to use which is a tad difficult at present.

Reactions: E7EV

·
Premium Member
11,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyway, it's moot, because it's too close to home for me ever to need it. :)
Same here, but a good sign of things to come. Hopefully we will see more of these at other MSA with BP fuel. Biggest downside will be long (and potentially dangerous) trek to service building in rain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts