Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi I'm having a issue trying to login to my online account for my home charger unit from bp on website Chargevision | Login I manage to login but logs me straight back out again, any one else having issues
doing my head in tried another phone computer and a vpn still no joy

thanks

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
hi I'm having a issue trying to login to my online account for my home charger unit from bp on website Chargevision | Login I manage to login but logs me straight back out again, any one else having issues
doing my head in tried another phone computer and a vpn still no joy

thanks
It's a dodgy website you'll find. Recently I've started using the app as that's more reliable. Haven't failed to access my data using that over the last month or so.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that unfortunately the app on iOS is crap and seems to been forgotten about hasn’t been updated in nearly a year

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Thanks for that unfortunately the app on iOS is crap and seems to been forgotten about hasn’t been updated in nearly a year
Are you using the Smart Charge app? It got changed to that from an older one (can't remember name of it) a while back I seem to recall.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Ah well, that's the one that's been working fine for me, sorry!
It's not something daft like your 3 years paid-for access has expired?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ah well, that's the one that's been working fine for me, sorry!
It's not something daft like your 3 years paid-for access has expired?
got it installed in September rang bp and they told me to reset the unit 🙃 kinda regret not getting a pod point home unit after speaking to bp support horrendous

1 - 7 of 7 Posts