Free car tax
Self park assist

Only £299 per month with only £299 deposit
Based on 6,ooo miles per annum

Call/text/whatsapp Steve for more information
Renault Tamworth

07312 118 619
01827 30 50 80
So £299 for one month and a £299 deposit and I own the car for £598 - Bargain.

Or is it that you have to pay £299 until the end of time and you never own the car.

I think someone needs to undergo their Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) training again to understand how they should behave.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So £299 for one month and a £299 deposit and I own the car for £598 - Bargain.

Or is it that you have to pay £299 until the end of time and you never own the car.

I think someone needs to undergo their Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) training again to understand how they should behave.
Hi ZeevWolf,

Thank you for clarifying this... I was about to call up and order one but something didn't feel right about a new car for only £598.. I knew there was a catch!

Also apparently, the 6000 mile PA is a yearly mileage limit! Does this mean I MUST do 6000 miles per year! Because I only live 3 miles from work so that is 1500 per year, If I had to do an extra 4500 miles I don't know if my boss would allow me sufficient time off to do this... I could change my location of work or look into moving house but the prices for houses now are just crazy! I looked at a property that was 12 miles from my job (So I would do the required 6000 miles per year) and the estate agent said the deposit was £10,000 and monthly was £675. Totaling £10,675... BUT APPARENTLY, THIS IS NOT THE CASE, THE FINANCE WAS 35 YEARS!!!!!!!!!

The alternative is for me to sellotape my steering wheel and wedge a brick on the pedal so my car can drive around whilst I work - But this feels unsafe, does the Self Park function work if IM NOT in the car??

Can you provide more advice?

Kindest regards,
Mandy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.