Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Best Overall Nissan EV Dealer 2016
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THESE VEHICLES ARE NOW ALL SOLD! THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST AND BUSINESS!

ARBURY BROMSGROVE OFFER CHEAPEST BRAND NEW LEAF IN THE UK!

It's been an even busier few days here at Arbury Bromsgrove, and we can see that we are up against stiff competition from Nissan Dealers across the UK. But don't worry about searching for that best offer, because we can now unveil the offer from Arbury Bromsgrove, the best Nissan EV Dealer in the UK for 2016.

This offer is available to all UK residents, and includes a free POD Point home charger (if required). The cars must be registered before the end of March 2017 to qualify for this deal. Not only this but we will also offer FREE Delivery!

We have based this offer around the 30kWh Acenta 3.3kW, in the Flame Red colour, and for 5,000 miles per annum, however we can give customers quotes for specific requirements. 2 year PCP are also available.
We accept any car as part-exchange, and deposits can be varied from £1 to £4500 to suit your circumstances.

To access this extra special pricing, you need to contact either Nick Stafford or Richard Davies at [email protected], or via 07973 315906 only, and you must quote that you have seen this offer on SpeakEV at the start of your enquiry!

Nissan LEAF 30kWh Acenta 3.3kW

RRP: £30,290.00
PiCG: £4,500.00
Discount given: £3,806.59
Cash Price: £21,983.41
Deposit Contribution: £5,000.00
Customer Deposit: £189.00
Total Deposit: £5,189.00
Financed amount: £16,794.41
Monthly Payment: £189.00 x 36
Optional Final Payment: £12,640.70
APR: 5.99%

Kind regards,
Arbury Bromsgrove EV Team

·
Registered
920 Posts
Welcome to SpeakEV and thanks for joining our lil community ! Very impressive credentials! It's always good to see Dealers engaging with us..competition here is fierce..but isn't it everywhere! Also its really great to see u actually put ur cards on the table..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi currently have a Leaf on PCP until the end of April, would you take this in part ex and how much for 7K miles per year.

·
Super Moderator
6,078 Posts
BREAKING NEWS!

ARBURY BROMSGROVE OFFER CHEAPEST BRAND NEW LEAF IN THE UK!

It's been an even busier few days here at Arbury Bromsgrove, and we can see that we are up against stiff competition from Nissan Dealers across the UK. But don't worry about searching for that best offer, because we can now unveil the offer from Arbury Bromsgrove, the best Nissan EV Dealer in the UK for 2016.

This offer is available to all UK residents, and includes a free Charge Master home charger (if required). The cars must be registered before the end of March 2017 to qualify for this deal. Not only this but we will also offer FREE Delivery!

We have based this offer around the 30kWh Acenta 3.3kW, in the Flame Red colour, and for 5,000 miles per annum, however we can give customers quotes for specific requirements. 2 year PCP are also available.
We accept any car as part-exchange, and deposits can be varied from £1 to £4500 to suit your circumstances.

Nissan LEAF 30kWh Acenta 3.3kW

RRP: £30,290.00
PiCG: £4,500.00
Discount given: £3,806.59
Cash Price: £21,983.41
Deposit Contribution: £5,000.00
Customer Deposit: £189.00
Total Deposit: £5,189.00
Financed amount: £16,794.41
Monthly Payment: £189.00 x 36
Optional Final Payment: £12,640.70
APR: 5.99%

Kind regards,
Ben & Laura
Arbury Bromsgrove EV Team
Mod hear

Hi Ben and Laura, could you please show your business interests in your signature as per site rules

Andy

PS welcome on board:)

·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi currently have a Leaf on PCP until the end of April, would you take this in part ex and how much for 7K miles per year.
Hi.

We do accept part exchanges with this offer. Please send me your registration number and current mileage and I will come back to you with an offer (subject to viewing).

If we increase the mileage to 7k per year it will increase the monthly repayment to £197.

Kind Regards

Laura

Tel: 01527 575157 - ext 2828

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hi there,

I am potentially looking for a Tekna, 30KwH with 6.6kw charger in a metallic colour, 8kmikes.

I am getting a few quotes can you quote me your best on this please?
Looking to make it sub £200/month over 36 months, and appreciate some deposit will be required to achieve this.

I look forward to hearing from you .

Kind Regards
Jon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
758 Posts
Apologies this is my first post on he forum, but this week I got access to the Nissan employee shceme and i thought their Leaf Tekna offer wasn't bad until i got directed to this thread from another forum member

Could you give me an indication for

Leaf Tekna 30kW
6.6kw charger
Metallic paint
Home charge point installation

3 years PCP 18k miles pa

Do you offer an option with servicing included ?

Many thanks in advance

·
Registered
920 Posts
Apologies this is my first post on he forum, but this week I got access to the Nissan employee shceme and i thought their Leaf Tekna offer wasn't bad until i got directed to this thread from another forum member

Could you give me an indication for

Leaf Tekna 30kW
6.6kw charger
Metallic paint
Home charge point installation

3 years PCP 18k miles pa

Do you offer an option with servicing included ?

Many thanks in advance
Welcome.. expect to pay circa 300- 315 £ pm including deposit... or was the case till 2 was ago but non metallic...mi

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well, many many thanks to Richard Davies at Arbury. Order placed for tekna. Great deal. Good people. Can't wait. Wife is stoked. Anyone want to buy a mint jaguar xjr 2004? 440bhp. 25mpg? Quite a change eh?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi Can I have a cost for the Acenta detailed but on a 10000 rather than 5000 miles (no trade in)? When would I need to place the order?

·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi Can I have a cost for the Acenta detailed but on a 10000 rather than 5000 miles (no trade in)? When would I need to place the order?
Thanks very much for your enquiry.

I can confirm that this vehicle on 10,000 miles per annum would be:

£189 deposit and £212.83 per month x 36

Please contact myself direct at [email protected] if your require any further information.

Kind regards,

Ben

·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks very much for your enquiry.

I can confirm that this vehicle on 10,000 miles per annum would be:

£189 deposit and £212.83 per month x 36

Please contact myself direct at [email protected] if your require any further information.

Kind regards,

Ben

Apologies, but orders need to be placed in time for delivery prior to the 31st March 2017, stock availability permitting.

We have had a huge interest since launching this offer yesterday, so as soon as you are ready and comfortable to order.

Regards,

Ben

·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, many many thanks to Richard Davies at Arbury. Order placed for tekna. Great deal. Good people. Can't wait. Wife is stoked. Anyone want to buy a mint jaguar xjr 2004? 440bhp. 25mpg? Quite a change eh?

Thanks very much for the positive feedback. Please spread the great news.

I have spoken to Richard and he is excited to deliver this vehicle to you.

Any further questions then please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Regards,

Ben

1 - 20 of 41 Posts