·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Advertising

·
Registered
45 Posts
What happens to the monthly for 10,000 miles per annum? Also, is this including metallic paint or just for the solid red?

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Wow, shows what a good deal i got back in March.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reactions: ElectricIan

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Sorry @T Edwards was certainly not disparaging of your offer, i think the biggest factor is GFVs.
I was getting some quotes and for some reason the GFVs were revised and it made a huge difference to the monthly.
I expect it is a bit of manipulation by RCI. But i was well happy.
Still an great deal of car for £249 a month.

Reactions: GregH

·
Super Moderator
12,237 Posts
Sorry @T Edwards was certainly not disparaging of your offer, i think the biggest factor is GFVs.
Yes. There is a still a very good discount up front. Nissan have set a more realistic GFV making the payments higher.

This is still a good deal for someone planning to keep the car. If it turns out the GFV is still high, RCI will probably let you have it for auction price.

For someone planning to hand the car back, it isn't as good as the Q1 offer. It is significantly less than what we paid for our 2014 24kWh LEAF.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
It is significantly less than what we paid for our 2014 24kWh LEAF.
Agreed, I pay £10 a month less for my 30 than I did for my March 2015 24 with a bigger mileage allowance. Admittedly I have gone from black to solid red.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
What is the price with 6.6kw charger?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
@Mike Schooling when I was getting quoted the GFV made no difference if it was a 3.3. or 6.6 so effectively the full extra cost of the 6.6 was factored across the PCP term. So around £40 extra month which was just ridiculous.
Hopefully they have revised the figures now. My suspicion was they were just running the 3.3 versions out but that doesn't appear to be the case.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Bleh...
I think companies should aim to be more like Tesla now. Kind of getting annoyed at the up and down prices. I could go for one now and effectively get a worse deal than someone opting for one in a months time.
Just doesn't feel right at all

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
@Kage you could say that about many things, it is just the mad market conditions of most car sales.
Don't get fixated at what is around the corner, if it is acceptable to you today then buy.
Making an assumption you are married or in a long term relationship? Who knows who you may of met if you didn't get married? ;)

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
ooh this might be just in time to stop me ordering a GTE.
Was it just one decent offer amongst a wodge of expensive ones or have they all suddenly dropped as we approach month end?

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Unless there is a really good deal put down I think dealers are going to struggle to shift these when we are a month away from a new face lifted version that might not be much more per month than this car, I think now would be a rather stupid time to pick up the old car when you can wait a month and see what the new one offers, sure its not going to be cheap but its not all about cheap, for me if the car is right I would go for it, I have a figure in my head that I would be happy paying for the new and old cars.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts