Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the honour yesterday to be the first customer of the Bristol Service Centre when they replaced my 12v battery. I had a warning about 10 days ago that the battery was on the blink and had arranged to go to a drop-in appointment at WD but Phil Gadsby, the Bristol Service manager, very kindly offered to do it, saving me a long trip. It was a just-in-time experience - the battery was pretty weak and his stock of spares arrived only the day before!

The centre is due to open on Monday (18/7) but will not be at full steam because of a shortage of power and dodgy phone/broadband. The phone number is 01172 050 332, the postcode is BS10 7DD, behind Merecedes Benz and FedEx, where DHL used to be. There are no JCs (yet, anyway) but there are Werther's Originals and good coffee. The Bristol store/gallery is at the same location while the Cribbs Mall site is being refurbished.
Thank you very much to Phil and his Merry Men.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
I'd understood that this was not an official opening and was to be kept under wraps for the time being :cautious::cautious:

I was requested not to make any public announcements about it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts