Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to change the clock manually to cater for the BST to GMT time change. All the other Vauxhall's I have had with an RDS Radio have done it automatically. The Ampera has a DAB radio which should do the same thing.

I was a bit surprised when I had to make the change myself, hence my question did you do yours manually as well.

If it was automatically changed I wonder what setting I have not set up correctly.

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Yup... had to do it myself. If it were to do it itself it would have happened shortly after the time changed at 2am. It wasn't changed in the morning so clearly it isn't automatic.

If there a setting I haven't found it.

Rubbish software again DOH!

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
My clock did alter automatically. There's a setting deep in the radio settings to set clock automatically from the RDS time signal.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Duncan said:
My clock did alter automatically. There's a setting deep in the radio settings to set clock automatically from the RDS time signal.
Duncan you seem to have a Volt not an Ampera? I could not find such a setting on my Ampera - what menus options do you use?

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
RayG said:
Duncan said:
Duncan you seem to have a Volt not an Ampera? I could not find such a setting on my Ampera - what menus options do you use?
On my Ampera it is Config->Radio Settings->RDS Options->Auto Time adjust

I think Ray this is something they've brought in with the more recent software level.

Mike

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
How odd. Mine was bought Oct 2012 and it's got the setting.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
How do you do a manual change?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts