Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am opening a new account wil Bulb Energy as I am moving into a house with them. Any one have comments with regards to them or have a referral link you want sharing? Might as well.

·
Registered
Nissan Leaf 24 Tekna '64 reg
1,498 Posts
I am opening a new account wil Bulb Energy as I am moving into a house with them. Any one have comments with regards to them or have a referral link you want sharing? Might as well.
You can use mine. Thanks!

·
Registered
420 Posts
fair's fair, wyx087 beat me to it by an hour! I have been with bulb for a couple of years, and would recommend them. Prices have gone up, but they have gone up everywhere, and bulb are still up there with the cheapest 'green' supplier for me. When I’ve had to contact customer support they have been helpful and prompt.

if anyone else is interested my referral link is - Bulb - Get a quote

·
Registered
231 Posts
I to am with Bulb and have been for a few years now and no complaints from me.Just one question they are try to get me to have a smart meter fitted does naybody know if its worth it or not.

·
Registered
Nissan Leaf 24 Tekna '64 reg
1,498 Posts
Thanks wyx087. Lets hope they process it.
Thanks for using my code!

I to am with Bulb and have been for a few years now and no complaints from me.Just one question they are try to get me to have a smart meter fitted does naybody know if its worth it or not.
I think it's worth it for possibility of moving to Octupus Agile or any future time-of-use tariff. But Bulb says I don't have the 30cm all around clearance required. The EV charging wire goes too close to my meter. So I'm stuck until they change their policy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts