Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· EVEZY code -£50 off: d409e
2,913 Posts
Yeah, me too. Clearly a commercial decision to attract people to switch to them for supply - the "it costs us more" nonsense is just that - nonsense.
I don't think the wholesale price of electricity averages over £50/MWh? Add in admin costs and I'm not surprised export only customers were costing them money. I just assumed they were taking the hit to promote more 'green' energy directly sourced (rather than just cheap REGO's).

Would be interesting to know what you find out when you get a response from Octopus - I don't quite understand why you can have their SEG on Agile but not on Go.

2,913 Posts
From my understanding you can have Agile Outgoing if you are on Agile, otherwise you get Fixed Outgoing. They have to offer a tariff.

Outgoing Octopus | Octopus Energy

I believe they offer you the SEG rates if you're on GO.

You can choose fixed or Agile export/outgoing if not.

I'm on Agile import and fixed outgoing.

2,913 Posts
Shows Agile prices for all regions, does any site show the prices for Outgoing Agile?

I can see the calculation but not actual pricing, is the price for the next 24 hours shown anywhere?

Diff regions available in the menu

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.